Coaches: Creating a training programme just got easier!
We've just updated the training programme authoring tool so that coaches can now copy session blocks (days or weeks) from one programme to another.
Feb 26th 2012 at 13:25
Dave has been busy developing again and you can now record your PBs on a new page in your Diary. The system allows you to categorise the PBs and adjust the order that they are displayed. O...
Sep 3rd 2012
Have you ever spent time calculating your pacing for a race? If yes, you'll be pleased to hear that we have just created a new page in the Community section, "Pacing Tables". Here you can ...
Apr 18th 2011
Hope you are all having a great festive period.
We have just applied an update to the fitness test system. You can now create formulae which are automatically calculated when you enter r...
Dec 29th 2010
When there's new content on the site we now have a quick way to let you know! A notification icon will appear showning the number of alerts relevant to the section. i.e. if there's a new f...
Nov 21st 2010
Especially for our bloggers we've created new and improved skins to show off your blogs! You can still personalise your blog in the usual way by changing the colour, layout or by adding phot...
Jun 9th 2012
Please help promote the site by liking us on Facebook, all you need to do is click Like :)
Thanks for your support!...
Jan 8th 2011
Ever wondered what the total amount of exercise you have recorded with us is?
We have a new feature called 'Totalize' it's located in the Diary section under Totals. You will see the to...
Nov 29th 2010
You can now configure your desktop page. Choose to show or hide different elements to suit your needs. In addition we have added the ability to show one of your chart templat...
Jul 26th 2010
Version 5.4.1 ( Nov 21st 2012 )
- New: Navigation change, moved into main nav and cleaned up layout.
- New: Group owner can choose different features to be available on a group.
- In Progress: Group forums (forum home only visible)
- New: Athlete diary alerts.
Version 5.4.0 ( Oct 22nd 2012 )
- General (Mobiles)New: Default window size optimised for mobiles and other small screen systems.
- New: Mobile specific menu interfaceNew: Multiple column layouts are merged into one
Version 5.3.4 ( Oct 7th 2012 )
- New: body fat input in the day form
- New: Chart templates can include body fat
- New: Chart templates can include strength training
- Fix: a bug which prevented some table checkbox actions from working has been fixed
- New: shared charts section message board for each shared chart
Version 5.3.3 ( Sep 6th 2012 )
- New: guest comments (non-members)